1. Enlarged weighing chamber and open-door clearance - easy access to the weighing pan and use of laboratory glassware
2. 3 legs base instead of 4 – for easier and faster balance levelling
3. Special design of weighing chamber glass pan guides - no edges
4. Easy disassembling and assembling of weighing chamber - no tools required
5. Antistatic weighing chamber - thanks to purpose-designed antistatic glass coating - used for balances with readability of d=0.01 mg
6. Aluminium base for enhanced stability of the weighing system
7. Extra sealing of housing, weighing chamber and mechanism – extra mechanism protection, separated from the electronics– elimination of the heat coming from the electronics and air movement toward the mechanism
8. Modernization of the internal adjustment system – weighing pan axis is in line with an adjustment weight axis, this nullifies adjustment errors - ensured accuracy of indications in extremely challenging conditions.
9. Open work weighing pan in balances with d = 0.01 mg – guarantee for obtaining the standard value of the minimum sample weight USP
10. LevelSENSING SYSTEM in AS X2 PLUS - graphic message on the weighing device screen. System facilitates adjustment, controls the level point, and informs about level deviations
Clearly visible levelling device in AS R2 PLUS – in the front of weighing chamber
11. 5” colour touch screen in AS X2 PLUS - display customization – like in old version
LCD Display in AS R2 PLUS – like in old version
12. Proximity Sensors – like in old version
13. Communication Interfaces:
- for AS X2 PLUS: USB-A, USB-B, RS 232, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, DB 9 external tare print buttons
- for AS R2 PLUS: USB-A, USB-B, 2xRS 232, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (optional)
14. USB in the front of the balance - easy and fast communication with the USB flash drive and connecting additional devices.
15. Kensington Lock
16. Ambient conditions monitoring - cooperation with RADWAG thermo-hygro-barometer, which enables monitoring of ambient conditions such as temperature and humidity.